Friday, March 24, 2006

Just a quickie (ooh, er missus etc!).......

Just a quick update. Got a late invite to a charity coffee morning.. It was held today and I only found out at 3.30 p.m. yesterday so it was a bit hurried to say the least!! Burnt the midnight oil making these......... Cute huh? Now I just need to make lots more in every size imaginable!! Made myself a scarf this week aswell. Got the idea from one I saw at Winghams . It uses a whole hank of their pencil roving. Yum, lovely and warm and thick :-) Anyways the coffee morning went well. Very well considering I've got a migraine and a coupla kids found friggin' recorders to play with. Sweet. It was the first outing for the felt stuff and I got loads of interest and a few orders so I was chuffed. Sold several tie dyes too so all in all a good morning's work :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the colurs on the scarf. Now, do you know a pack of elves or soemthing? those booties....good work!

12:36 AM  
Blogger KnitYoga said...

I adore those felted elfin boots and the scarf, too! Glad you got your blogger problem sorted. Have a great weekend!
Hazel

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home