Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ferrets like snow.



No knitting content, sorry. The second pink embossed leaves sock looks unsurprisingly pretty much like the first ( I will not suffer Second Sock Syndrome.... say it with me........ I will not....... ) Just ferrets today. Fidget and F.B. (he's a big lad, work it out!!;-))
Ferrets like everything, actually, not just snow. They have to be the world's most enthusiastic animals. They get hysterical with excitement over just about anything. Especially road-kill. (Yes he has got his nose pushed into the snow, for once this is not some weird thing I have made to appear by my crap photography!!;-))

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I envy the snow. i adore snow. oaky so now I can't really go out in it but it looks like heaven to me.

Love the handspun you did too! I think John is very glad I do not do that!
bw
colin
ps thanks for your comment this morning.
I feel soemwhat better about it all today, tho I could still...well...you get the picture!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Spinningsue said...

Your ferrets look like they are having fun! We've had next to no snow here I must move further north or to Kent, they always seem to get loads.

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. For some unknown reason I haven't happened across your blog before but that is now fixed and you are in my bloglines subscriptions. :-)

Love your spinning. I get a real buzz when I look at yarn I have created from scratch.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home