Friday, March 03, 2006

Digitally unenhanced.

I have now found ALL the buttons on Tom's camera - thanks Ruth ;-) - and still the crap photos keep coming!!! Then in the midst of all the crapness, one, and only one, very close up but inexplicably in-focus shot of my "proudest-of" handspun. I know I'm cheating coz I did post it before but you can actually see it this time so it's like new stuff. Really. Just like new stuff. Sorry Alice but the ones of two felt scarves looked like a man trotting past on a camel had taken them. With a shit camera.
The thick and thin bits? I meant that to happen..........

4 Comments:

Blogger Flossie in Stitches said...

oooh, that yarn is lovely :o)

4:40 PM  
Blogger sal the spider said...

Ooohh thank you, I am so enthusiastic about my new passion, I just need some know-how to go with it! :-) I was pleased with the colours - I only have three wool dyes and had to improvise!
Sal x
who needs more wool dye - quick

5:36 PM  
Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

Ahh, go to omega.co.uk (I think) or do a google search on omega dyes. They do the easy peasy acid dyes, quite cheap too, nice colours

Think you've caught the 'new blogger' thang ;) )i.e., can't drag yerself away from it!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

Need a slap again... yes, your yarn does look lovely and you will *adore* Winghams!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home