Thursday, May 04, 2006

Slap me now!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry. I don't deserve to call myself a blogger. I'll diminish and go into the West or whatever she says in Lord of the Rings.
I went to a mini Pagan Festival. I saw cool stuff. I had my stall set out in all it's multicoloured glory. I didn't take a single photo. I will go and stand in the corner. Now you may think that this is bad but let me assure you worse is to come. There I was, minding the stall and generally being happy and excited to just be there. WHEN INTO MY STALL STROLLED ROBERT PLANT. Just breathe with me now, calm, relax. Robert Plant. In my stall. Now if you don't know who he is you should be whipped go find out, then be impressed. He was heard to say (by me coz I was eavesdropping nearby) that he wished he had someone to buy a t-shirt for. Buy it? I would clothe his family from now till eternity! Gratis!! He then said, and I quote "I love tie-dye" Now this is enough to ensure that my planned retirement from tie-dyeing will NEVER happen. I will tie-dye till I tie-die :-) What would any self respecting blogger do? Not me. I took no pictures. Didn't cross my mind. Nothing did really. Please understand that I was having big trouble actually breathing. Then I started to worry that I would disgrace myself in a very bad way, by clutching his ankles and sobbing when he tried to leave. We were all terribly British and pretended that we had no idea he was a God in human form famous. Let me just say and then I'll mention him no more - he is gorgeous. Hair? Absolutely bloody fabulous. Must stop going on about his hair, well it's not fair really is it? I do find bald men incredibly sexy, sweetie, you know I do............

6 Comments:

Blogger Flossie in Stitches said...

Gosh, he does have a lot of hair, doesn't he?! I just chceked him on on robertplant.com.

(I'm ashamed to say I didn't know who he was...I'm young and foolish...sorry)

It's good to have you blogging again Sal. Thought you'd disappeared!

xxx

10:07 AM  
Blogger sal the spider said...

Hee hee. Tom, the middle one,, said "Who?" and when we said "Led Zep's lead singer" he went wild coz we hadn't pointed him out. Great taste my Tom!!! :-)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Had to ask Jeff who he was ..but am in stitches..I just thank-God my hero is dead and therefore I'll never have to pretend I havn't seen him.When you attend W.O.M.A.D you get used to them ..only Lila Downs did it for me ..I wanted to kiss her hand ,rip her clothes off ( only so I could wear them if I ever lose weight ..a lot !)and tell her she is a Goddess but I just strolled by with wobbly knees.

12:35 PM  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

I know who he is! :-D

Just checked out his site and he does have rather amazing hair :-)

I can quite understand you having trouble remembering to breathe let alone taking photos :-)

5:48 PM  
Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

Ooooh...a pagan festival looks like fun! It`s amazing what you English types get up to sometimes.

(I had to look up Robert Plant, btw. Why did you not give him a free T-shirt then? )

8:01 AM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Oh lor, I'm older than youse, and I remember Robert Plant only too well. wow. goes weak at the knees.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home