Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Finally....piccies!!




This is a pic of a couple of felt scarves I've made recently. Brian's lovely cuzzin has been to stay and her digi- camera takes much better quality pics than my Tom's so I forced her to artfully arrange scarves and then photograph them! (She also painted the kitchen ceiling so all in all she's a model houseguest!!!) These are merino and sooooo soft on your skin, lovely! A bit like that advert where a huge pair of arms cuddle you - but less creepy and without soup. So not like it at all.




These are felted slippers, very thick and warm. Just waiting for extra soles in either felt or suede. They are sitting on a baby blanket which I haven't felted overly much so it's very soft and light. It's a denim-y blue and those "blobs" are apples!

This one is a bit over flashed but my (extremely)limited knowledge of digi cameras means this is as good as it gets for now! This is my VERY FIRST attempt at knitting my own handspun and a skein of hand dyed merino that I spun the other day. Instead of (any form whatsoever of) housework. It is teal, purply navy, green, gold and orangey gold. Love it and can't wait to knit it up.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love those slippers! How'd you do them?
bw
colin

6:56 PM  
Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

Yey, a hat! Hey, consider joining the hat blog group.. can't remember url but I've got it linked up.

BTW, you're a cheeky woman, just leaving me a comment to tell me to get on over ;)

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow wot photos!!! your cuzzin takes gr8 ohotos and is waiting ceiling one's xx

8:07 PM  
Blogger sal the spider said...

Thank you "anonymous cuzzin Jen"! ;-)

8:26 PM  
Blogger Woolly Wormhead said...

You're forgiven ;)

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get the other photos ? and how do they look ? lol to you and all xx:)

9:33 PM  
Blogger sal the spider said...

I did matey, thank you. I'll post them soon, I need to stop blogging and actually go knit something now or I'll have nothing to blog about - the blogger's paradox!!!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home